Illustrated Map Save the Date
This variant is currently sold out
CUTE AND QUIRKY ILLUSTRATED SAVE THE DATE POSTCARD
- a lovely personal way to introduce your date of wedding!
This Illustrated map save the date will be designed with your details and map choice.
The details on the map and wedding sign will be personalised to your choice.
Choose to have just the location marked on the save the date or names apart.
The British Isles map can be changed to any map in the world, or even connect 2 maps.
The design matches my 'Bespoke Map Illustrated' Wedding Invitations.
Wording on the back is for an example only and can be changed as necessary.
Printed on a lovely thick textured watercolour type card and supplied with rustic recycled envelope.
How to Order:
1. Select how many save the dates are required from the drop down quantity box.
2. Complete the information required in the boxes to customise your design.
3. Once your order and information has been received. Digital design proofs will be emailed to you within 2-3 working days. Your order will not be printed until these proofs have been confirmed.
4. Printing and delivery takes 6-8 working days once your proofs have been signed off. You will be notified of dispatch when they are on their way!
The size of these save the date are A6, printed on 300gsm gesso card. Both sides are printed. Invitations are supplied with recycled envelopes.
A larger sized invite of 5" x 7" is available, please enquire about prices and how to order for this size.
If you have any further queries regarding this product please contact: