Star Quad-Folded Wedding Invitation
This variant is currently sold out
Stunning rustic quad folded wedding invitation featuring handpainted watercolour stars and vintage style typography. Perfect for your rustic styled wedding.
Last section on this wedding invitation has a very clever RSVP 'tear-off' section, which enables your guests to fill in, fix a stamp and return, nice and simple!
The colours of this design could be changed to tie in with your colour theme. Guests names can be printed on the invitation and the names/addressess printed on the envlopes.
Choose to just have the front printed with your wording and the back printed with the return address or there is also ample space to have extra little details printed on the back for £1 extra. All tied together with thick rustic twine and envelope included.
- 4 Fold Wedding Invitation, front printed with wedding invitation details.
- Perforated RSVP section.
- Map can be designed £40- please purchase this separately
- Extra Details can be printed on the back for an additional price of £1.
- Bundled together with thick twine.
- Printed in studio on thick recycled brown card or cream fleck card.
- Folded to a rectangle: 14.8cm x10.5cm in size. (A6)
- Guests names can be printed on the invite - 45p
- Recycled envelopes included, guest name and address printed as added extra - 45p
- Colours of design can be amended to match other colours.
- -Wording isn't set and can be changed as necessary.
- Matching on the day stationery is available for this range.
HOW TO ORDER
- Please note there is a minimum order of 15 invitations.
- To order, select what is required from the drop down menus, add the number of invites into the quantity box and add to basket.
- Once ordered please email your wording to email@example.com with your order number.
- PDF preview proofs will be emailed over in 48 hours.
- Once proof has been approved please allow 7 - 10 working days for your order to be dispatched.
Choose to have your design printed on stunning tactile thick recycled 300gsm card or recycled fleck cream firstname.lastname@example.org