If you like Paper and Inc's style but the 'off the peg' designs are not quite what you are after to tie in with your wedding ideas, why not get in touch for an original design (a bespoke design) to be created for you.
If you are interested in a Bespoke Design please contact: email@example.com for a quotation.
What Information Is Required for a Bespoke Design?
- A brief is required from the client, this should be based on your wedding theme and ideas. Try and share as much information as possible, this should include colours and inspirational pictures. A board created on Pinterest is a good tool to use to create a 'moodboard' - which is a design board grouping related inspiring ideas together to give a feel of the design you are after.
- The quantity of each item required e.g. 50 invitations, RSVP cards, 20 table names, table plan etc.
How does it work?
- A quotation will the be sent to the client for approval. Once this price is approved a non-refundable deposit of 50% payment will be requested prior to any work being undertaken.
- A design board will then be created for you based on you ideas, this will include type faces, colours and design suggestions.
- Your feedback on the presented moodboards and text for the stationery will then be requested.
- Your designs with then be created based on your comments. Full colour PDF files will be sent via e-mail within 1-2 weeks for review. Quotation provided will include 3 sets of proofs, any further design amendments will incur a charge of £15 per proof.
- Once the design is approved, the remaining balance will be requested. The design will then be sent to print. Order will then be posted 7-10 days.
How much does it cost?