When are you open?
Monday - Friday, 9.30am - 5.30pm.
Orders placed after Friday 12.00 or on the weekend will be processed on Monday.
How do I place an order?
- Browse the website and choose your favourite design.
- Select the preferred choices from the drop down menus.
- Enter the quantity required, ensuring the minimum quantities are met.
- Enter text for personalisation.
- Add the selected design/s to your basket and proceed to checkout.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your order. Proofs will be emailed within 2-3 days.
How long does the process take?
Once your order and wording has been received, your design files will be created within 2-3 days. PDF proofs will be e-mailed to the customer for checking. Approval of the proofs is requested from the customer before printing commences. Your order will be posted 7-10 days after the proofs has been confirmed.
How to I check the proofs?
It is advised the proofs are checked over very carefully. Once proofs have been confirmed no more changes can be made. Paper and Inc will not cover the cost of any reprinting or shipping due to errors that have been missed after the proofs have been approved, nor will a refunded be issued.
Please follow these steps to ensure your proofs are correct.
- Check dates, times, names, addresses are all correct where applicable.
- Is all spelling and punctuation correct, check every word - do not skim!
- Are e-mails references and telephone numbers correct.
- Ensure colours are correct.
- Have you received proofs for all items ordered.
Are you able to produce the stationery in an alternative language?
Yes, we can split your order to have some invitations in an alternative language as long as the minimum quantities are met.
Can the colours and fonts be changed?
Most designs have the option to change the colour and fonts can be changed on request.
Can the wording on the stationery be changed?
Wording shown on stationery is for example purposes, it can be changed as necessary.
Is it possible to add in a line for the guests names to hand written?
Yes, please indicate where this is to go when suppling the wording.
Do the invitations come with an envelope?
Yes, invitations and RSVP's are supplied with an envelope, type indicated on listing.